Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtyards!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Courtyards! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 16:36

Seb made a face. "No one would play with him. The twins are more like me than Greg, and Mum doesn't much like board gam-- oI, how about this?" He asked excitedly, holding up a toy wand that would release different colored sparks with different commands. "Watch me! Expelliarmus!" he cried, and bright blue sparks burst out the end. "Merlin, I'm talented," he said, grinning goofily at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 16:43

I laughed as I walked around the store. I found an 'invisibility cloak' and I had an idea.
"Seb, how do you think he'd like an invisibility cloak?" I asked. I knew the one I was looking was junk but I knew the spell, or could get Flitwick to do a spell. It wouldn't last forever but it could be cool to have one.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 16:56

"Merlin, that's brilliant! Greg would love that, and I could keep refreshing the charm. Jesus, he's going to have such a fantastic birthday. OI, this is great." He gave her a hug and picked up the cloak, bundling it and the wand up and checking out.
"Well, now that my pockets are significantly lighter, where next?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 23:20

"I am taking you out for lunch." I informed him as we walked over to Three Broomsticks. I navigated through the busy pub and found us a table. I slipped onto the stool across from him and grabbed a menu, even though I got the same thing here every single time pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 23:31

"You're not treating me to anything," he protested as they got seated. Seb pouted over his menu, periodically sending her accusatory looks. He hadn't been to the Three Broomsticks in a while, but he was dying for some Cornish pasties, and that was probably the only thing that kept him from refusing outright.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 23:40

"Yes I am. You bought me a book." I said, as Madam Rosmerta came over.
"What can I get you two?" She asked and I closed the menu as I ordered.
"I'll have a glass of butterbeer and sheperd's pie." I said and she laughed.
"So no change there, what about you Seb?" She asked, turning her attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 23:50

He gave her his most charming smile. "I don't suppose I could sweet talk you into giving me some firewhiskey...?" The older woman smacked the back of his head and he slouched down, holding the throbbing spot. "Course not," he pouted. "I am almost 17 though! Fine, fine, I'll have a coffee, three ugars and milk, and Cornish pasties. And throw an extra one in there because I'm your favorite, riiiight?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 23:53

"I'll do it because you made her laugh." Rosmerta said and I beamed. Growing up around these people certainly has it's perks.
"Ta 'Merta." I said, before she went off.
"See? Dating me has it's perks. Like free stuff!" I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014, 23:57

"Ahhh, I love you," he beamed, fist pumping. "Madame Rosemerta, you're a doll, an absolute doll!" Seb called after the blonde.
He propped his chin in his hands and smiled at Kaalee.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:01

"So...this is new. I've never been on a proper date you know. I haven't even kissed anyone properly before you." I blurted and then I blushed.
"I did not intend to say that. I mean I was thinking it, and you and what to say and about how your eyes kinda glow in the light and they're really pretty." I blurted some more before I covered my mouth. At this moment I had realized what happened and was looking around furiously for one or both of the Weasley twins. Those two devils put a truth spell on me!
"Those idiotic gingers! Skin pigmentation does not equate to a truth spell!" I fumed, pouting now.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:08

Seb paused a moment before laughing, doubling over and holding his stomach. He thought he had himself under control, but then he looked at her, and any progress he had was lost again. "Sorry, sorry," he said once he had recovered. "what do my eyes do in the light?" He asked, fluttering his eyelashes at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:15

"I don't know...you have brown eyes but their light, with like gold flecks in them and so in this light they almost look like molten gold. They're seriously like the prettiest thing I've seen and since I usually like blue eyes, or at least green, they're pretty damn special. Like I don't think there's a thing about you I don't dislike physically. I mean I haven't seen the full package of course but with the size of your feet, I'm hopeful. Well sort of, I don't know. The whole idea of sex kinda scares me? I mean I've thought about it, what girl hasn't by my age, but to actually think about it with another person? That's scary." I said, before I finished and looked at him with wide eyes.
"I should...I should go and wait out this spell." I muttered, my entire face flaming and I kinda felt like I was about to cry. I mean seriously? I'm going to scare him off.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:23

"Pfft, why would you go?" He laughed, head tilted. "You're cute all flustered a blushing like this - I don't think I've ever seen you anything but composed. And I'm flattered you think so highly of me."
Seb leaned across the table, his eyes serious. "I'm sorry for asking you something like that while you're under a truth spell; it wasn't fair of me and I didn't think. But that was one of the nicest compliments I've ever gotten." He smiled, though his eyes drifted down from hers to her mouth. "Can I kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:25

"Yes, please do. I've found I rather enjoy kissing." I smiled, sitting back down and leaning back towards him.
"And you, Sebastian Summerby are an excellent kisser. Not that I have anything to compare it too." I said, with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:32

"You're not so bad yourself, though I should say you do have an excellent teacher." He smiled into the kiss and then leaned back, sensing someone approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:37

Madam Rosmerta came back with our food and drinks surprisingly.
"Don't let me interrupt. You treat her good right? And if she gets to bossy don't be afraid to call her on it, Merlin knows we do." Merta winked and I gave her a playful glare.
"Thank you for that Merta." I called as she walked away.
"You know the problem with growing up at the castle is that they're like your family, and your family likes to embarrass you." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:41

"Now, now," he said, flapping his and and giving her a superior look. "I know you're just a baby fifth year and all, but there's no point in being embarrassed over little things like that." His face fell into one of a a person who has experienced hell. "It's when they pull out the baby photographs and the stories of when you were seven and liked to ride around on your broom naked that it truly becomes unbearable."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:45

"You are less than six months older than me and I'm in two of your classes." I said in response to the baby fifth year comment.
"Well than, I know what to ask for when I visit your place." I said before I shut myself up again. Seriously? Who says that?

I started eating my food with vigor, avoiding conversation. How long did this stupid thing last?
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:49

"You truly hate me don't you," he whined jokingly, shoving a pastie in his mouth. A thought occurred to him and he froze, a cold sweat breaking out on the back of his neck. Seb swallowed his mouthful in a suddenly tight throat. "Um, does that mean that I'd have to, yknow, tell ole Snapey that we're dating or like sit on his couch and eat crumpets with him because he and I don't necessarily have the best relationship. I don't think the nerve endings in the tips of my fingers have ever been the same, after all of his detentions."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:52

I snorted.
"No, god no. I will not subject any of my relationships to the hell my father can give. If he gives you any trouble tell me and I'll tell him just want I think of his fathering style." I rolled my eyes.
"I like you to much for you to get scared off by my da." I said in a matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:55

Sebastian giggled. "Again, a completely honest Kaalee! How cute~ I should really send those red headed angels a fruit basket! What an excellent gift they've given," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 00:57

"No, do not encourage them. It makes their head explode." I muttered, shaking my head.
"So...any questions you've been dying to ask me?" I asked, leaning forwards again, deciding to pause the eating for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 01:00

He crossed his arms in an x. "Nope, I'm not gonna ask you anything serious while under the spell. I want you to be able to tell me to bugger off if I ask a particularly stupid question, not be forced to answer." He paused. "But, tea or coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 01:02

"Neither, I don't like caffeine in my system. I go crazy enough with just sugar." I laughed, shrugging.
"What about you?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 01:07

"are you a little kid?" He asked, laughing. "Though I don't have much room to talk," Seb said, looking down at his mug of sweet coffee. "Ehh, coffee probably. I was brought up on the stuff, though I don't know how my dad used to drink it straight. He would make these little tiny cups of espresso - it's a Spanish style - and honestly it was like chewing coffee beans because he wouldn't put anything in it. Nasty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: