Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:35

"That's a handy trick. So when did you figure out you could do this?" He asked, sitting down next to Kaalee. He eyed her drink and decided he wanted one. "Can I have some of the shepherds pie, Cornish pasties, turkey legs, mashed potatoes, peas, and a vanilla milkshake, please," he told the of, who he believed was a shy little creature named Winnie.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:39

"Forever I guess...my mum taught me how to do it." Kaalee shrugged.
"So, where'd you grow up?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:50

Winnie put a tray down in front of him with a meek bow, and he gave her a bright, true smile. "Thank you so much, Winnie!" He took a sip of the milkshake and moaned in pleasure. "I forgot how good sugar tastes," he apologized. "My mum out a strict no sugar rule in our house this summer, so the only time I had it was when I snuck out with my little siblings and we went to this great bakery just down the street. I grew up in this little cottage on the outskirts of Kent, a little ways beyond the muggles. Mum has a problem with muggle things." He shrugged.
"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:56

"Everywhere. I grew up in the East End and France but after my mum...died we moved around. Currently we're living in Yorkshire." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 22:59

He winced as he swallowed a mouthful of hot pasties. "I'm sorry for your loss," he said, giving her an empathetic look. "What was it like, living in all those different places?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:08

"It was lonely. I don't understand why people want to move around like this all the time." Kaalee shrugged.
"How's your food?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:11

"If you're in the right company, I can see the appeal. You never get to know a place so well that it's boring; there's always something new and exciting to explore. But again, the people you're with have an effect. And it's great! Delicious! So much better than my mum's." he shuddered, thinking of the blackened mutton, and the overlooked curry. "Want a pasty? Probably the best I've ever had."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:16

"I guess. And you're right, the company I 5avel with probably does make a difference." Kaalee shrugged
"So Mister...what is your last name? That line really doesn't work if I don't have your last name." Kaalee asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:22

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," he said with an eyebrow wiggle that implied so much more.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:39

"You can't charm me the way you can all the rest of the girls. But my last name is Black." Kaalee told him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:48

"But it's my best subject!" He pouted. "Mine's Summerby, Miss Black." He finished off the rest of his shepherds pie and chased it down with a gulp of milkshake. He started on his fifth Cornish pasty.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:50

"My gosh child you eat more then Ron does, and that's saying somethin'" Kaalee said as her plates disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 23:53

"I'm a growing lad!" He cris in protestation. "And I don't need any judgment form you thanks! Humph. At least I don't eat tacos with my milkshake."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 00:05

"Tacos and milkshakes and both mummy and nutritional with all five of the food groups." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 00:08

"You've made this argument before, haven't you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. With a stretch and a groan, he pushed his now empty plate away
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 00:13

"Maybe just once...or more times then are relevant." Kaalee laughed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 00:17

"That's because that combination is just plain wrong in every sense of the word. You, sweetheart, should have your tast buds checked out for malfunctioning." He waved Winnie over and asked for treacle tart, pumpkin pasties, chocolate cake, and a refill on his milkshake. "Tonight's a feast, so Im going to take full advantage of it. Besides, all that food will go to waste if someone doesn't eat it."
"What do you do in your spare time?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 00:22

"Um...I write, short stories and poetry, and I read and I prank people and I make potions Ans I practice spells and I meditate and I play Violin...what about you?" She asked him, conjuring a spoon and stealing a bit of her tart. She just about moaned at the taste. She loved the food here.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 00:31

"That all sounds very academic to me, but if you enjoy it then, hey," he toasted her with his spoonful of tart, "Go for it. Me? Well, I love quidditch. It usually takes up a majority of my time; I'm hoping to make it onto one of the professional teams after I leave Hohwarts. Other than that, I like to run, I spend a lot of time with my younger siblings when Im at home, I love animals, and I like to read sometimes, if I'm bone tired and bored. A lot of my time is spent socializing with people."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 00:45

"I don't have many friends so a lot of my activities have to be by myself." Kaalee shrugged as she suddenly stood up.
"It'salmost 10 o clock!" Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 14:43

"Well, you do now." Seb smiled at her. "You have me, Ian, Felix, and Cole, at the very least. Hope you don't mind."
He glanced at his watch and winced. "So it is. You gonna use your little trick to get to th Gryffindor common room or does that not work?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 15:09

"No it does it just exhausts me with all the spells laid on the grounds. No ill walk." Kaalee laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 16:14

Kaalee/Jonnilee wrote:
"Ya. Anywho, Nara, this is Sebastian and Cole, guys this OS Nara." Kaalee made the introduction.

((ooc: You go way too fast when i'm asleep Sad So here is my introduction))

Nara ran up to Kaalee and hugged her and then she looked at the boys in front of her.

"Hii i'm Nara Malfoy and no he is not my brother, he is my cousin, very annoying cousin. Long story don't need to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 13:06

"Do you know the way to get there without getting caught? It is after curfew."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 20:19

"Sure...I practically grew up here. I know more of the secret passages then Dimbledore himself. " She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train   Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Platform Nine and Three Quarter and Train
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: