Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmary....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Infirmary.... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 12:55

"Running away from the world and making sure you're okay." Kaalee said, deciding not to lie.
"And you?" She asked Nara.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 13:05

Nara looked at the water and she fidgeted with her hands.

"I have been thinking for a couple of days but being in a tree for four days does makes my arms itching a lot so i thought it was time to come clean." Nara sighed and looked at Kaalee.

"I'm madly in love with Dace but he acted suspiciously and i didn't know what to do but ever since i told you all to leave me alone and to be honest i never felt so relieved and free in my whole life. The thinking does not help much so i guess i will do nothing and let you keep the time to think of a plan if you still want too." Nara realised she was saying more crap then Draco in his sleep.

"I'm sorry for bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 13:22

"First of all you aren't bothering me. You're my friend and I'll always be here for you. Second of all, listen to your heart...it usually never leads you wrong." Kaalee told her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 23:41

Now that Ian had Gen, Cole had Alicia, and Felix was obsessed with his school work again, Seb felt utterly alone. Usually, he had his mates to hang out with, but both if them had dates with their girls that evening. He truly didn't begrudge them it, but whenever he saw his mates with their girlfriends, he thought back to a girl with purple hair. He wasn't quite sure why, because he definitely didnt know her well enough to fancy her, but she certainly intrigued him in more ways than the other skirts at Hogwarts did. Seb had managed to avoid thinking about it during the school week, submersing himself in course work--something he hadn't done in his six years, and was therefore constantly being asked if he was alright. No, he wanted to tell them, I'm not fucking all right, alright? But he didnt and he dodged around the memory for as long as he could, but now his work for the week was done, he didnt have a test to study for, and none of the books he tried to read could hold his attention. Heaving a sigh, he got to his feet and exited the common room, thinking he would walk down to the quidditch pitch and sit in the stands, where he goes when he needs to escape from everything. So, as he walked down, hands shoved deep in the pockets of his robes, his thoughts, unbidden, turned to Kaalee and the taboo memory. Perhaps, he mused, he was being unfair, especially since he had been putting off thinking about it for almost five days now.
Seb ran his hand up the wood handrail, smoothed by thousands if hands doing the same same action over the years as they chatted excitedly to one another about the upcoming quidditch match as they climbed to the stands. Maybe a few were lovers, sneaking up here to snog and cuddle alone from their peers. Or maybe some used the quidditch stands as an escape, just like Seb did. He didnt know, but he knew that there was nothing better to him than a quidditch pitch.
Leaning back on the wooden bleachers, he folded his hands behind his head, watching the gray loudspeaker swirl by, twisted into intricate patterns by the wind. He shivered slightly, the wind strong and cutting at the altitude of the stands. He closed his eyes as he remembered the feeling of betrayal, but also the look of pain and frustration on Kaalee's face. He groaned and ran his hands down his face. He needed to pull himself together.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 13:39

Paige went saw Seb go down.to the Quiddich pitch and decided to take matters into her own hands. She went down.there and sat next to him.
"We didn't used to be this weird you know. The two of us...three of us really. Growing up the three of us was all we had. Kaalee, Myself and our friend Mickey. A couple years ago Mickey went on.a suicide mission and we thought he died. Kaalee cracked and I hid. Neither of us has really been the same. Mickey came back last week. Surprised the hell out of us. Kaalee started blubbering like a baby." Paige told him.
"They were dating...I'd say they were as close to love as you can get. But she wanted to keep her distance from him. And the only reason.I think of why is you. So I'm not asking you to forgive her or anything...or maybe I am. But she's been so alone. And I can't stand seeing her like that." Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 16:25

Nara looked at Kaalee and walked up to her and embraced her in a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry for everything i put you through i don't want you to put yourself in danger for me but i'm so greatfull that you're protecting me, i want to do somekthing back anything!" Nara pulled out of the hug and looked Kaalee in the eyes. "Anything, just tell me and i'll do it for you! I love you Kaals." Nara pulled her in a hug again.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 14:24

Seb jumped, startled when Paige sat down and started talking. While she was explaining, he sat up, leaning his elbows on his legs. He avoided her eyes, staring instead at his hands folded between his knees, frowning at his calloused palms. Glancing over at her when she finished, he sighed again. "I haven't been fair, I know that, but she hurt me and I don't know why. For how little I actually know her, I should not have been as hurt as I was. That's what logic tells me, at least. But here we are. And I suppose that's why I've been avoiding her because I don't know what to do with her, yknow?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 15:59

"No one does...she's an insane metamorphis teenager. Just...give her another chance." Paige asked him...biting her lip.

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 14:02

He rubbed the back of his neck, then gave her a small half smile. "Yeah, I guess I can." He hesitated before saying, "Thanks, Paige. I owe you one"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 17:15

"Nah...we're both doing each other a favor here...let's call it even." Paige smiled.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 13:11

"How can I possibly be helping you by complaining about my problems?" He asked disbelievingly.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 18:25

"Because you're are helping me with mine." Paige shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 21:35

Sebastian waited for her to elaborate, and when she didnt, he scratched the back of his head, shifted on the seat, and then cleared his throat. "You, uh, want to, erm, talk about it?" He asked quietly, partially curious, and partially unsure of what to do with a teenage girl with emotions
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 17:53

She sent him a look.
"You're giving Kaalee another chance...she's been down since you freaked out on her and you are the only variable in that equation therefore...by helping Kaalee you're helping me." Paige said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 19:03

"Oh, right, well," he cleared his throat again, "you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 20:55

Paige just snorted softly.
"So...how have you been?" Paige asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nara
Admin
Nara

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 09:13

Nara pulled out of the hug of Kaalee and left her standing there. She had a plan and that plan wasn't including Kaalee or the others, she wanted to do this on her own. Nara walked up to the castle and her dorm, she grabbed her bag and shoved all what she needed in her bag, she changed out of her Slytherin robes and into normal wear she also pulled her hair up in a ponytail. Nara looked around her dorm and then walked out with her bag on her back and her wand in her jacket.

Nara walked up to the forbidden forest and stayed close by the boundary behind a tree, she saw no people of her father guarding the boundary so she appeared and stepped over the boundary, on that moment two swirls of black smoke appeared and Nara was trapped. The two swirls revealed Barty Crouch Jr and someone she did recognise but couldn't believe it was actually him, Dace was standing next to him beaten up and wearing a tuxedo. Nara widened her eyes and when she wanted to react Barty had her wrapped in ropes pulling her towards him.

"Right hello little princess ready to give the yes and to share a kiss? Now all we need is the dress! ohh and where can we find that? In your room at Riddle manor." Barty hissed letting his tongue slip out of his mouth as they apperated to Riddle Manor.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 18:47

Seb grinned. ""You know, actually, I think I might be coming down with something; I've actually been doing my coursework..."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 21:46

Paige turned to look at him with a lazy grin on her face.
"That is a problem...when sir did the syntoms start to occur?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 20:45

He made a face. "Last week. After I told Kaalee to stay away from me." Running a hand through his hair, he let out a lungful of air. "Bollocks, Paige. I'm not in a good situation, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 13:16

"I don't know love...all these matters of the heart aren't my specialties...but you might be just bored." She said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 18:02

"Relationships are bad, I'm certain of it," he began, picking idly at a hangnail as he spoke. " since Cole and Ian got into relationships, we haven't really had any time together. You know, we promised to be mates forever, but at this rate? I dunno. And I feel like it's partially my fault, because the girls are really cool and I like them but I just feel like a third wheel, or fifth wheel."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 17:00

"Then she's not the right girl. According to Mickey's book of Relationship's wisdom...when your with the right girl you won't want to be anywhere else. She'll pay exactly as much attention to you as you'll pay to her and you wouldn't want it any other way." Paige informed him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 17:43

He gave a half laugh. "No, I'm not in the relationship; my mates are. But they hang out with their girls more than me, and I guess I'm just jealous."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 17:52

"Ah...I see what you mean. Well then from Paige's book for relationship advise...find a girl! You're cute...I know several girls who would love to date you and then...I don't know...that's as far as I've gotten." Paige laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmary....   Infirmary.... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary....
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next