Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtyards!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb
Admin
Seb

Courtyards! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 10:39

Sebastian dumps his wet things in the corner of the room and pulls on a pair of jeans and a gray tshirt under a red and brown plaid button up with the sleeves rolled up. His doc martens go on last. It takes him three minutes to get changed and up to the entrance hall, where he leans against a pillar, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:00

Kaalee found him and stood in front of him, waiting for him to notice her.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:23

A chill ran over him, and he opened one eye, jumping when he saw her. "Merlin, Kaalee!"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:37

"Sorry...I don't think I can approach you without scaring you." Kaalee blushed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:45

"A little warning is all it takes. Like a, 'Hey, Sebastian,' or 'yo' or really anything." He sighed and shook his head. "Okay, what do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:51

"I'm going to set off a distraction outside and I need you to tell me if George and Fred went outside to check it out." Kaalee said.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 14:37

"And how would I let you know? Where do I need to be standing? Details, woman."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 14:53

"I don't know...wait you're a sixth year right? Can you produce a Patronus?" Kaalee asked Seb, raising an eyebrow.
"If not...hmm..." Kaalee tapped her finger on her chin trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 15:00

He stuck his tongue out at her. "of course I can produce a patronus! To think you doubted my talents...I'm hurt, Kaalee"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 15:19

"Wonderful. When they leave the Great Hall, send out your patronus." She informed him before running outside. She started putting several charms down before she set fire to one of them. Setting fire to one set fire to all of them but it died before it could set fire to anything else and what came out of it was kind of amazing. Fireworks, animal shaped but huge started to follow people, making the courtyard a mess, with people trying to escape the giant animals.
Kaalee stayed off to the side, waiting for Seb's patronus.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 15:32

At the first aight of people fleeing the great hall, Seb closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he called up one of his happiest memories, when he came to hogwarts and really felt like he had found the place he belonged, laughing with his class and housemates. Unbidden, thoughts of Kaalee and the rest of the people he had met in this year came to his mind. He thought about how he didn't have to pretend to be better than he was, or more serious; they were with him no matter what.
His eyes snapped open, and he mumbled the incantation for the spell. The lead person leaving the great hall had barely taken a step out before a golden retriever burst out of the end of his wand. Grinning as it loped a circle around him, and then raced off to the crowd, tongue lolling, Seb ducked back into his hiding place between two pillars.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 15:37

Kaalee grinned when she saw the wispy dog and went inside the Great Hall to where George and Fred were sitting. She got a vial out and dropped a single drop in each of their cups, winking at the first year who was sitting across from her.
"Not a single word." She said, before meeting Seb.
"Mission accomplished." Kaalee said, holding up her hand for a high five.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:04

When he hit her hand, he wrapped his own around it and pulled her in so he could sling an arm around her shoulders. He watched the chaos for a little bit with a smile. "So what's gonna happen now?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:07

"Well...in about a half hour George and Fred are going to be hell bent on murdering me and finding the cure for their little...predicament but we're going to be safely hidden away in the kitchens. What do you think?" She asked him, smiling a bit at the chaos she created.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:16

"Won't they look in the kitchens, though? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for hiding away where there is lots of food, but I think my fear of angry Weasleys is a little bit stronger than my love of food."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:23

Kaalee:
"Probably but do you know how big the kitchens are? Besides, the house elves will cover for us." I laughed, twirling out from under him but grabbing his hand.
"Come on." I said, dragging him down to the kitchen portrait. I tickled the pear and slipped inside with Seb.
"We're hiding." I announced to Minnie who giggled.
"Go back to the pastry section. If Missers Fred and George come looking for you I can say you're not around here." She said and I nodded.
"Miss Minnie, you are a life saver." I said, guiding Seb back to where the desserts are made. My favorite place.
"Trecle?" I asked him, taking a bowl for myself.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:34

"You know me so well," he moaned, taking a bits of the dessert. "Merlin, I'm so glad you've got so many connections. I mean, here we are, just the two of us, all these desserts..." He trailed off with a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:40

I laughed and rolled my eyes before turning towards Mitz.
"You don't happen to have any tiramisu do you?" I asked him.
"One second Miss." He said, going over to the fridge and handing me a slice.
"You my dear Mitz are a life saver." I said, with a grin.
"I don't know if you noticed dear but I'm not exactly Merlin. I don't think I could ever pull off a beard." I said with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:45

He pretended to gag. "And way to ruin the mood. It's an exclamation, Black. Like, golly, gee, oh my." With a wink, he scooped up a bit of the icing and popped it into his mouth with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:48

"What can I say? I kind of find it hard to get in the mood around house elves but if that's your thing...well more power to you." I laughed before he swiped at my frosting.
"Hey!" I grumbled, pouting since that was my icing!
"That's not very nice." I informed him, crossing my arms over my chest.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:50

"...true, true. No, that's like getting it on in front of small children." Seb grinned and leaned in, kissing her nose lightly. "Sorry, love, it looked too good to resist."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 16:54

"Hmm...you owe me frosting." I informed him, hearing the door open. I put my finger to my lips in a shh motion as I heard Fred and George, and then Minnie, and then them leaving.
"Perfect...we're in the clear for now." I said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 17:01

After the Weasley twins left, Seb got to his feet and went to one of the nearest house elves. He whispered something in its ear and grinned when the creature nodded. Sebastian hid himself out of Kaalees view, holding up a finger for her to wait. It took a couple minutes to make the thing perfect - or as perfect he could get it before getting angry - and then walked back to Kaalee, hands behind his back.
Face a mask of seriousness, he got down on one knee and pulled out what he was hiding behind his back. A small cupcake, messily frosted was cupped in his hands. "Sorry," was written in sloppy letter across the middle. "Kaalee Black, do you accept this as my sincere apology and as me fulfilling my debt?" Seb kept his head down to hide his face, which he COUKDNT keep straight.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 17:06

I let out a giggle before putting on a straight face.
"I don't know how I could forgive such a grievous offence against me but for some reason Sebastian Summerby, I do forgive you." I said, taking the cupcake. I took a bite of it and giggled.
"I appreciate the non-magic creation of this cupcake." I informed him, with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 17:37

(Sorry I got caught by my grandpa he needed me to help him.)

Seb grinned goofily up at her, then fell back against the wall next to her with a sigh. "I'm glad you like it. I just frosted it though; I would probably poison you with my baking," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: