Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtyards!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Courtyards! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 17:43

(It's all good Smile )

Kaalee:

I laughed as I finished the cupcake.
"Well if you want we're probably in the clear for now. They'll try and ambush me in the commons tonight." I chuckled shaking my head. I knew this castle better than anyone, even them with their map. There are things that you could only know by growing up in the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 17:44

He shot her a concerned glance. "Are you gonna be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 17:52

"Oh yeah...I know this place better than anyone except maybe Dumbledore. I can get into my dorm without going through the commons." I reassured him.
"And if I couldn't I could always spend a night in the Room of Requirement." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 17:56

"Good." He put his head on her shoulder, and then grinned up at her. "If they got you, I would feel obligated as your boyfriend to get revenge for you, and to be honest, I'm bloody terrified of those red headed devils."
Sebastian froze after he realized what he had just said, and then sat up straight, running his hand through his hair to hide his warm cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:20

"Oh so you're my boyfriend now?" She asked him with a grin.
"I wasn't aware of that. Good to know." She said, kissing him on the corner of his lips.
"They're pretty harmless. Worse they'll do is turn you blue. Well...that's my worse at least. I haven't seen them do worse than me yet." I said with a small grin.
"Come on then. We still got some of the day left." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him out side.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:26

Sebastian stared speechlessly at her whole she talked and led him outside. As he started to comprehend all that just happened, a smile spread slowly across his face and he skipped up to walk next to her. "And how long does the poor bloke stay blue after you hex him?" Seb asked, weaving his fingers through hers.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:32

"Hex? No, no, no. A drop of a certain kind of potion in a drink is all it takes." I said, holding out my vial and I linked hands with him.
"As for how long it last? It depends. At most? A few weeks, but more usually only around a day or so." I smiled.
"Tell me...have you ever seen the gardens right about now? Most people stay away because it's the end of a growing season but I must tell you, the fall plants are in bloom right now and they look breathtaking." I said, correcting our course so we were headed for the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:39

Sebastian shuddered and pretended to lean away in fear. "Remind me to never get on your bad side, Kaalee Black. I have a feeling it wouldn't end well for me." He grinned and bumped her shoulder with his to show he was joking.
"Gardens?" He asks, eyebrows raised. "We have something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:47

"You've never been to the Gardens?" I asked him with wide eyes.
"Oh you poor thing. Well I guess we will have to fix that now won't we." I said as we started up the hill. On the bottom of the hill was the gardens.
"Planted and tended to by the Herbology club, it is one of my favorite places to be as it's is enormous and not a lot of people tend to come here. Probably because they are ignorant of it's existence but still, it's a good place to be alone." I said, looking down at the area which was maybe the area of the Great Hall, with lots of different shrubs and flowers, some areas hidden, some areas open.
"Come on." I said, leading him down to the entrance. I led him on the path until we were in a grove of trees and there was a bunch of blankets and pillows and books.
"I tend to spend a lot of time here." I said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:55

He raised his eyebrows at the sight. "I can see that," he laughed poking her side. "It looks cozy. Can I--?" He gestured toward the blankets. When she nodded, he grinned and threw himself on the blanket, stretching out. When she just stood there, he grinned up at her and pulled her down next to him. "AHHH, it is relaxing," he murmured, his eyes falling shut.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:59

I laughed when he pulled me down with him and I tentatively relaxed next to him.
"What about you? What's your story? I feel like i've talked a lot but you haven't." I asked him, looking up at the trees while she moved a book pile that was a little to close.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:03

He was quiet fora second, his fingers tensing on his arms where they were crossed over his stomach. A barely noticeable moment later, Seb opened one eye and smiled sleepily at her. "I like hearing you talk, though. But what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:10

"I don't know, tell me a story. Anything." I said, taking one of his hands in mine, massaging the tendons so he would relax.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:15

Sighing, he sat up, rubbing his mouth with his free hand as he stared off, trying to think of something. "It's hard to think of something on the spot like this," he laughed, smiling sidelong at her. Should I do a self introduction? For some reason I feel like we were never properly introduced."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:17

"If you'd like, and I think you're right. We just seemed to have fallen together." I laughed slightly, sitting up and releasing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:33

"Weird, that; probably all Paige's doing." He grinned at her about their mutual friend. "Alrighty then." Seb turned to her, and held out his hand. "Sebastian Summerby, 6th year Hufflepuff. I'm from a small Irish village that's got the worlds best ice cream, Merlin's saggy left--" he cut himself off before he could say the swear he picked up from Cole.
"Anyway, I'll take you there some day, if you're good," Seb winked. "Mum's a witch, Dad's a muggle; apparently she thought it was 'cute' how Da loved those muggle fantasy books and shows. Jokes on her, now, though - he was the one who got her hooked on Doctor Who." The corner of his mouth lifted in a half smile as he talked.
"I've got three sisters and a brother. Bailey and Hanna are 9 this year, and Greg'll be turning 6 - blimey, tomorrow, I think. Bloody hell, I forgot."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:48

"No, I think it was more you invading my compartment on the train and my carriage." I said with a cheeky grin.
"Nice to meet you Sebastian Summerby." I said taking his hand.
"I can borrow you my owl if you'd wish to send him something. As long as it's on the island, she'll be able to get it to wherever within 24 hours." I said, with a smile.
"Clock I would golden dove ter 'ave an irish accent. instead I get ter sound loike i'm Billy Monk Frank Bough me butte and the bleedin' Bricks and Mortar of a chimney sweeper." I sighed, shaking my head letting my accent go as well as letting my appearence fall as he had already seen me once without any changes.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:53

He paused, and then threw his head back in a laugh. Wiping his eyes, he said, "ye've gotta be overdoing that, right lass? I don't even know what half of what you just said means. Merlin, that was good." More relaxed now that he wasn't talking about himself anymore, Seb pulled his knees to his chest and rested his chin on his arms.
Reaching out, he pulled on a lock of hair. "This your natural appearance?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 19:59

"I assure you, where I'm from that's not uncommon to hear. It's worse when we're drunk." I winked.
"Yeah...although I'm kind of leaning towards being a redhead." I said, changing my hair color to more of a red color than the light brown it was, adjusting my skin tone to make it look okay.
"What do you think?" I asked him, striking a pose.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:03

A small smile curled the corner of one side of his mouth, but he hesitated before answering. "Why do you do that?" Seb asked softly. "I mean, you look beautiful - you always do -" he stuttered, realizing how that sounded, "but why do you never show your natural appearance?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:10

"Because that way, if I ever want to hide, I can do so in my own skin. It's a lot easier to hide if you're being yourself than to hide trying to be someone else." I said quietly with a shrug.
"That didn't really make sense at all...let's see. It's easier to go be Kaalee, the loud, theatrical girl, who likes to prank with a different face on. And when I want to be the quiet mousy girl who like the outdoors and the stars and sappy romance stories then I go back to this face. Each of my faces has their own personality, we just all happen to like you." I said, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:15

He smiled at her, his cheeks red, but it was a sad smile. Seb pushed the heels of his hands into his eyes, fingers curled into his palms so tightly his nails broke the skin. He took deep breaths to calm himself down before he could look at Kaalee again, his eyes red.
"You're...you're incredible," he answered, voice hoarse. "I said I had three sisters; why didn't you ask when I only named two?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:17

"I figured if you wanted to tell me you would and that you didn't need any prying from me on that subject." I said, taking his hands into my own.
"Would you like to tell me?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:30

He put his forehead against hers. "Sorry. I'm so sorry. We were having fun and I ruined it. You're just like her, like Ellie. No matter what life throws at you, you're always prepared, always optimistic. You're honest in your own way. And you always..." He sighed, cutting off what he was going to say. Seb leaned back, brushing her hair back and putting a light kiss on the spot their foreheads had rested together.
He smiled down at her, shoulders braced for what he was going to say. "She ki...died three months ago, a couple weeks before I was supposed to leave for here. Mum fell apart, and..." He wiped at his cheek, thinking back to the muggle news report. "Well, we all reacted differently. Bloody hell, I'm sorry Kaalee, I didn't want to ruin it."

(Wow sorry angst out of nowhere ahaha)
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 20:38

"Seb, stop it. You didn't ruin anything. I want to get to know you." I said, looking him in the eyes.
"I am so sorry for your loss. She sounded like a wonderful girl." I said, wiping away a tear on his cheek.
"If she's anything like you she might just have burned to bright for this world." I said, with a sad smile on my face.
"Thank you for telling me." I said finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: