Hogwarts Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Forever

Stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtyards!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

Courtyards! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:10

"Nah...we do most of the heavy lifting tomorrow. Right now she's just planning and the logistics of it all." Kaalee said with a shrug.
"I just need to make sure she hasn't torn her hair out over it and then we can go do whatever." Kaalee said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsforever.rpg-board.net
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:14

He glanced down at her arm. "Uh, could I help maybe? I don't really have anything to do, and we could also practice your transfiguration while we're there..."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:19

"Has it escaped your knowledge that we are in a school for magic and the first spell we ever learn is one to make things float?" She laughed as she walked with him to the Room of Requirement. She stopped and walked passed it once, twice, three times before the door opened. She stepped inside with Alec in tow.
"Paige?" Kaalee called into the empty room which was enormous. Like it was the size of an empty club.
"What do you think? One bathroom or two?" Paige asked, from the floor where she was sitting with papers spread out all around her.
"Two, we have the space for it." Kaalee said, going over to her.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:22

He blushed and pursed his lips, looking away from her. '"I wanna be cool but you've always gotta ruin it with your logic and sense. I mean, I got my tough badge," he pointed to the puffy red scar, "so when do I get my cool badge?"
Seb's mouth fell open as he looked around the room. "Was there always something so big in this school?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:31

"You are cool, just sorta dorky sometimes. But that's the best kind of cool." Kaalee said, kissing his cheek.
"Did you not know about the Room of Requirement?" Kaalee asked him.
"It molds to if your needs. Sometimes it's a bathroom, sometimes it's an empty shell of the French Club Batofar." Kaalee said.
"And right now it's giving me a headache. Look over this will you?" Paige said, handing her the paper in her hand. Kaalee looked it over and raised an eyebrow.
"This is more than enough alcohol, why are you stressing?" Kaalee asked.
"Because what if it isn't?" Paige said and Kaalee sighed.
"Paige, we always have more than enough alcohol. What I would be doing is prepping rooms right now, make sure that we have enough." Kaalee said.
"We always put rooms in here, because we don't want them walking back to their common rooms drunk, especially Ravenclaws who more often than not, can't get into their dorm." Kaalee explained.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:38

At "alcohol" Seb perked up and looked over Kaalee's shoulder at the paper. "This, I can help with. I think that's enough alcohol, but it depends on how many people - and who - is coming. If the Strider twins and the Grabinskies are coming, then you might just barely be squeaking by. Throw in another bottle or two of the Dragonstooth, and maybe another case of butterbeer for our dry friends. And wouldn't rooms be inviting people o be doing things other than just staying over?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:45

"Yes, but they're going to do it anyways, and I'd rather have them do it here than some random place in the castle with ghosts and Peeves and Filtch around? There are condoms and morning after pills in every room plus I have anti-rape charms on all the surfaces in which you can have sex. There are some places in this castle that don't have that." Paige said quietly, as she added to her list.
"If it's going to happen anyways, might as well try and keep people safe right?" Kaalee asked.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 22:55

Seb looked at Paige with newfound respect. "You're actually really clever, aren't you?"
He considered something for a moment before excusing himself and running from the room and to his dorm. There, he dug through his trunk until he found a small vial or clear liquid, grinning as he swirled the contents around. Seb raced back up to the corridor, but had couldn't remember how to find the door, so he stood there looking at the wall for a minute.

"Mr Summerby?" A falsely cheerful voice called. "What are you doing?"
Seb froze, forcing an awkward smile on his face as he turned to look at her. "Ah, Professor Umbridge, I was just erm...well," he laughed, "you see this is actually really embarrassing to admit, but there was the tapestry that I used to love to look at and I could have sworn if was here. So I was simply trying to remember where it was. Would you happen to know of it? It's big and got a castle on it, and maybe a dragon...?"
The pink toad's eyes widened and she clapped her hands in excitement. "You're a tapestry love, Mr Summerby? I never would have guessed. Come, come, I've got the most adorable one of kittens in my office."
Reluctantly, Seb followed her, glancing forlornly over his shoulder at where the door should have been.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:00

Paige and Kaalee froze when they heard Umbridge and then Kaalee's eyes widened when she heard Alec.
"I'll be right back." Kaalee said, before slipping out the door, without attracting Umbridge's attention until the door disappeared.
"Alec! There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" I called, catching up to them.
"Wotcher Professor Umbridge, you don't mind if I steal Alec away from you? He's supposed to be helping me with Transfigurations today but he must of lost track of time." Kaalee giggled, sounding just as fake as the Demon woman herself.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:10

"Oh, was that today? I'm so sorry Professor," Seb said, standing up and giving her a sincerely apologetic look; he appeared as though he truly regretted it. "I completely forgot that today was my tutoring session with Ms Black. Her father is paying me to help her with her studies - she's not too bright, yknow," he nodded conspiratorially with the old woman, praying that he was right and Umbridge thought Kaalee stupid. "I'll have to come back when I have some time to fully appreciate the complexities of your many tapestries."
E escaped the room as quickly as he politely could, and then sprinted away from it. He was four floors away from the office when he finally stopped, sitting on the stairs as he caught his breath. "You were an actual goddess," he told Kaalee, smiling up at her.

(Just wanted to check if you were saying Alec on purpose before I have him ask about it (: )
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:15

(No, I was reading the old roleplay but you can have him ask about it if you wish. Gah I've done that a couple times before now but I always caught myself >.<)

"Why thank you." Kaalee said, sitting down next to him on the stairs.
"Sorry, I probably should have told you how to get into the room shouldn't I of?" Kaalee asked, frowning slightly.
"She didn't torture you for too long did she?" Kaalee asked him.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:22

(Don't worry about it! I was just making sure you didn't have an idea. But now I kind of want to have him ask, I'm sorry...)

Seb laughed, flapping a hand. "The first ten or so minutes were bearable, but then after that there was only so much I coukd do to stay interested in the names of all her painted and woven cats. She kind of like a big, sadistc five year old."
"So," he smiled crookedly, "who's Alec?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:28

"Alec? Oh...he's a guy I ran into with a door once. Sorry, the name must have slipped out. No idea why, maybe because you remind me of him." Kaalee shrugged.
"Yes, she kind of is isn't she?" Kaalee laughed.
"She didn't do anything did she? There have been rumors going on with Harry, and I kind of think they're true." Kaalee said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:45

"Did you apologies to him? That must have hurt, Seb laughed. "And no, she didn't" he slapped on his fools grin. "I'm nice Mr Summerby who does his coursework, laughs at all her jokes, and apparently has a similar interest in cat-centered tapestries. It's exhausting."

"But," he said, tone serous, "I know those rumors are true. Something similar happened to a mate of mine. Bloke hasn't been the same since. She's a bloody nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:48

Kaalee laughed and shook her head.
"If you say so." Kaalee said.
"C'mon, we should probably get back before Paige goes searching for us." Kaalee said, standing up while offering him a hand up.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 00:11

"Sure. Oh, speaking of which, I've for something for her. But Merlin, it's going to be really elaborate, huh? Does she do this every year?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 00:14

"Yup, we picked it up from a seventh year when we were in our second year and I'll pass it on to a second year when I'm in my seventh year." I said with a nod as we walked passed.
"So you walk passed and then just think what you want. So for instance...Paige's Halloween party." I said, walking passed it three times before the door appeared.
"After you Monsieur." I said, holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 00:17

"That seems like a lot of responsibility for a second year." He laughed and bowed to her as he walked through. "You do that well, the French thing."
"Oiiii, Paige, we're back," he called.
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 00:23

"We leave them a list. I mean honestly this entire thing isn't that much work, Paige just makes it." Kaalee sighed.
"And I should be, I'm from France. Well part time." Kaalee laughed.

"Good..I was too lazy to send a search party for you." Paige said from where she had apparently laid down and wasn't getting up. Kaalee rolled her eyes.
"Seb's got something to show you." Kaalee informed her and Paige lazily sat up.
"Whatcha got for me?" She asked Seb.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 00:29

"Kaalee, I wanna hear more about Feance later,yeah? And Paige," he pulled the vial from his pocket with a flourish. "This is for you. You put a drop of this in the bottle of alcohol or in the liquid, and if anyone tries to put any kind of date rape drug or potion in the liquid, the drink'll start foaming and hissing and causing a scene. That way everyone knows the person is an arse and the potential victim is saved. Your precautions made me think of it. I don't know if anyone else has it, but it was given to me for when I throw or go to parties."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 00:37

"Seb, tu es très brilliant!" Paige squealed, going over and hugging him before kissing his cheek and taking the vial out of his hand.
"Kaalee do you think you can replicate this?" Paige asked and Kaalee shrugged.
"Probably." Kaalee said, pocketing the vial.
"Although it'll take most of tomorrow to do." Kaalee replied.
'That's fine. Seb and Ian amd Cole and possibly Felix will help me." Paige said and Kalee chuckled.
"Will they now?" Kaalee asked.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 00:48

"Oh, well, erm, I'm not that good. It was given to me to use p; I didn't make it. Though I might be able to get the instructions but they probably wouldn't come back in time for the party," he said, chewing his lip. "Of course we will. Well, I will, and I'll drag the ret kicking and screaming if I have to. A little physical exertion is exactly what Felix needs, and if you can still put up with him, Cole does better when he works off steam."
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 08:34

"That's okay, I'm pretty sure I know how this was made, I just need to get the proportions right." Kaalee said with a smile.
"And you are, I would have never thought of that." Paige said, with a smile.
"And you're all welcome to help. Trust me, it's a lot of work even if most of it is helped with Wingardium Leviosa." Paige laughed.
Back to top Go down
Seb
Admin
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 14:33

"My fantastic little potions need," Seb grinned before he kissed her cheek.
"I was thinking, Paige, couldn't you just ask the room to do all the major set up for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalee
Admin
Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 16:42

"She could...if she didn't change her mind every ten seconds." Kaalee laughed.
"Shut up Kaalee, you do the exact same thing." Paige grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyards!   Courtyards! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtyards!
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Forever :: In Charecter :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: